The Roman Road, the Town Hall, the Anglican Church

The Roman Road follows the route of the famous and ancient Via Julia Augusta. Today it is an elegant avenue shaded by a line of plane trees and flanked by elegant villas and twentieth-century hotels in Liberty style. It was laid out in part by the French architect Charles Garnier, who did various public, religious and residential buildings in Bordighera, including the Immaculata Concezione Parish Church.

In the Town Hall there are some interesting paintings by Italian and foreign artists, including Pompeo Mariani. The former Anglican Church of Bordighera, founded in 1863, today is Council property and is a polyvalent cultural centre.